Subject: FW: Europris - summer course registration fee 2025
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2025 16:56:14 +0300

From: Europris | Bacom <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2025 4:27 PM
To: Stanislav Solodov - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Christy Gamboa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Europris - summer course registration fee 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Stanislav,

See attached the invoice for the summer course registration fee 2025.

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Lorenzo Speelman

T: 020 630 12 30

Printerstraat 22  1033 RT  AMSTERDAM

P please consider the environment before printing this email

  _____

The contents of this message, as well as any enclosures, are addressed 
personally to, and thus solely intended for the addressee. They may contain 
information regarding a third party. A recipient who is neither the 
addressee, nor empowered to receive this message on behalf of the addressee, 
is kindly requested to immediately inform the sender of receipt. Any use of 
the contents of this message and/or of the enclosures by any other person 
than the addressee is illegal towards the sender and the aforementioned 
third party.